Port Wine Recipe: Pak Choi Stuffed with Goat Cheese, Sweet and Sour SauceEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Fine White Ingredients
- 4 pak choi cabbages
- 200 g of goat cheese
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- Sweet and sour sauce (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil (to taste)
- Balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- Slice the leaves of the Pak Choi and set aside. Cut the inner cores to form baskets. Blanche the baskets in boiling water.
- Fill the baskets with the cheese and spring onions and cook in a hot over for 10 minutes. If necessary, place under the grill until golden.
- Whilst the baskets are cooking, season the leaves with the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve the pak choi baskets with the salad and sweet and sour sauce.
Chocolate truffles with a tea infusion
Portuguese French toast (rabanadas)
Chestnut chocolate cream
Wild mushroom risotto