Port Wine Recipe: Pak Choi Stuffed with Goat Cheese, Sweet and Sour SauceEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Fine White Ingredients
- 4 pak choi cabbages
- 200 g of goat cheese
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- Sweet and sour sauce (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil (to taste)
- Balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- Slice the leaves of the Pak Choi and set aside. Cut the inner cores to form baskets. Blanche the baskets in boiling water.
- Fill the baskets with the cheese and spring onions and cook in a hot over for 10 minutes. If necessary, place under the grill until golden.
- Whilst the baskets are cooking, season the leaves with the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve the pak choi baskets with the salad and sweet and sour sauce.
Mini gingerbread crostini with foie gras and mango and ginger chutney
Portuguese French toast (rabanadas)
Strawberry sundae with meringues
Meringues with brandy cream