Port Wine Recipe: Manhattan CheesecakeEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Tawny 10 Years Old Ingredients
- 400 g of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 170 g of cottage cheese
- 200 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1.5 l of cream
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 packet of digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- Add the finely crushed biscuits to the butter and mix well. Spread evenly onto the pastry dish.
- Whip the cream with the grated lemon rind and juice. Allow to thicken.
- Beat in the cheeses, sugar, eggs, flour and, lastly, cream. Place the mixture in the pastry dish and bake in a pan of water at 150ºC, for one hour.
- Cool in the oven then refrigerate.
Brie and black olives pastry
Chocolate truffles with a tea infusion
Portuguese French toast (rabanadas)
Chocolate fondue with fresh fruit