Port Wine Recipe: Manhattan CheesecakeEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Tawny 10 Years Old Ingredients
- 400 g of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 170 g of cottage cheese
- 200 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1.5 l of cream
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 packet of digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- Add the finely crushed biscuits to the butter and mix well. Spread evenly onto the pastry dish.
- Whip the cream with the grated lemon rind and juice. Allow to thicken.
- Beat in the cheeses, sugar, eggs, flour and, lastly, cream. Place the mixture in the pastry dish and bake in a pan of water at 150ºC, for one hour.
- Cool in the oven then refrigerate.
Venison steak, spiced red cabbage, chestnut purée
Foie gras with balsamic vinegar and salad
Meringues with brandy cream
Mini gingerbread crostini with foie gras and mango and ginger chutney