Port Wine Recipe: Double CoffeeEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Tawny 10 Years Old Ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of refined sugar
- 1/2 cup of cold expresso coffee
- 400 ml of fresh cream
- Cook the egg yolks and sugar in a small bowl, in a double boiler, whisking constantly for 4-5 minutes until the mixture is a pale yellow. Add the cold coffee, stir and set aside.
- Whip the cream until it it begins to thicken (not too stiff). Carefully fold the cream into the egg and coffee mixture.
- In a third bowl whip the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they are nicely stiff. Carefully add these to the egg and coffee mixture.
- Pour the mixture into coffee cups or thick glasses.
- Cover with aluminium foil for 2 hours or until the mixture has set.
Mango, papaya and coconut carpaccio
Cream of pumpkin and white beans with coriander-flavoured olive oil and sliced flaky spinach roll
Wild mushroom risotto
Smoked salmon pie