Port Wine Recipe: Blinis with RaspberriesEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Fine Ruby Ingredients
- 150 g of flour
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Full-fat milk (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- Raspberry coulis (to taste)
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast and sugar. Beat the eggs in another bowl, add the olive oil and the flour mixture. Add milk, little by little, until you have a thick batter.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and drop large spoonfuls of batter it, cooking about 2-3 minutes on either side. Reserve.
- For the filling, whip the cream with the sugar until thick. Fold in the raspberries, keeping a few aside as a garnish.
- Place one blini on the bottom, cover with raspberry cream filling, cover with a blini, then cream, and so forth for about 3 blinis per serving. Garnish with whole raspberries and the coulis.
Chocolate cream cups
Gratinéed squash with egg cream filling
Mango, papaya and coconut carpaccio