Port Wine Recipe: Blinis with RaspberriesEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Fine Ruby Ingredients
- 150 g of flour
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Full-fat milk (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- Raspberry coulis (to taste)
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast and sugar. Beat the eggs in another bowl, add the olive oil and the flour mixture. Add milk, little by little, until you have a thick batter.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and drop large spoonfuls of batter it, cooking about 2-3 minutes on either side. Reserve.
- For the filling, whip the cream with the sugar until thick. Fold in the raspberries, keeping a few aside as a garnish.
- Place one blini on the bottom, cover with raspberry cream filling, cover with a blini, then cream, and so forth for about 3 blinis per serving. Garnish with whole raspberries and the coulis.
Mini gingerbread crostini with foie gras and mango and ginger chutney
Salmon rolls with avocado filling
Pak choi stuffed with goat cheese and sweet and sour sauce