Port Wine Recipe: Strawberry ZabaglioneEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Tawny 30 Years Old Ingredients
- 5 eggs
- 5 half egg shells of muscatel wine
- 4 half egg shells of sugar
- 500 g of strawberries
- In a double boiler, place the eggs, wine and sugar and whisk until creamy.
- Fill a glass with alternate layers of strawberries and cream.
- Garnish with a couple of sprigs of fresh mint.
Quick chocolate squares
Grilled prawns with chili butter, lime and fresh coriander
Foie gras with balsamic vinegar and salad