Sherry Wine Recipe: Smoked Salmon Pie RecipeEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Fino Ingredients
- 250 g of smoked salmon
- 2 packs of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 l of thick cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Dill (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 4-5 sheets of Filo pastry
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Whip the cheese until creamy. Add the eggs, one by one, beating welll each time. Slowly beat in the cream.
- Slice the salmon into strips and cover with lemon juice. Add dill and mix well.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of each sheet of filo pastry. Layer the pastry gently in a pie pan and cover with the salmon filling.
- Bake in a medium oven 30 to 40 minutes or until the filling has become solid.
Chocolate truffles with a tea infusion
Strawberry and vanilla risotto
Cream of lobster soup
Shot of figs, honey and walnuts