Sherry Wine Recipe: Sautéed MusselsEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Don Fino Superior Fino Ingredients
- 700 g of mussels (with shells)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into chips
- 16 cl of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Fresh thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cooking oil
- Wash and clean the mussels. Cook in a saucepan over high heat until the shells open.
- Add the wine, thyme, butter and tomatoes, stirring constantly. Season with salt.
- Having soaked the potatoes in water, fry them in very hot oil.
- Season the potatoes and serve with the mussels.
Chocolate cream cups
Mini gingerbread crostini with foie gras and mango and ginger chutney
Foie gras with balsamic vinegar and salad