Port Wine Recipe: Quick Chocolate Squares RecipeEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Late Bottled Vintage 2013 Ingredients
- 1 tablet of 70% dark chocolate
- 125 g of butter
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 100 g of ladyfinger biscuits, crumbled
- 200 g of almonds (or walnuts)
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and the condensed milk. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour over a baking tray previously greased and lined with grease-proof paper. Smooth the top and decorate with dried fruits.
- Refrigerate until solid then cut into squares.
Venison steak, spiced red cabbage, chestnut purée
Chestnut chocolate cream
Filet mignon with a coffee and Porto wine sauce
Meringues with brandy cream