Sherry Wine Recipe: Prawn CurryEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Fino Ingredients
- 1 kg of prawns with shells
- 2 onions, chopped to form a paste
- Garlic, chopped (to taste)
- 2 chili peppers
- Strong curry powder (to taste)
- Curry paste (to taste)
- 2 bottles of coconut milk
- Salt (to taste)
- Toss the prawns in hot olive oil with salt until they are pink. Reserve the liquid they lose. Shell the prawns and keep their heads.
- Cut the eyes off the heads. Put the heads in a blender with the liquid from the saucepan and mash until you have a paste. Strain the paste through a sieve.
- In a pot, simmer the onion and garlic in a little olive oil, over low heat. Add chili peppers, the paste from the heads, curry powder, curry paste and last, the coconut milk. Simmer for a little while over low heat and adjust seasonings. Lastly, add the shrimp but cook only a little so that they remain al dente and do not go mushy.
- Serve with basmatic rice, mango chutney, grated coconut and pappadums.
Portuguese French toast (rabanadas)
Pak choi stuffed with goat cheese and sweet and sour sauce
White chocolate and peach pannacota
Cream of lobster soup