Sherry Wine Recipe: Plum Crumble with SherryEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Medium Sweet Ingredients
- 8 to 12 plums (remove the stones from the plums and cut them in half)
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
- 1 orange, grated, and its juice
- 25 g of oatmeal
- 125 g of unsalted butter, cubed
- 150 g of flour (without baking powder)
- 50 g of hazelnuts (finely chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC. In a bowl, whisk well the plums, cinnamon, the grated orange and orange juice and half the sugar.
- Divide the plum mixture into 4 small baking trays or pour it into a large one. Add 3 butter cubes.
- Crumble the remaining butter with the flour until it looks like thick sand. Add the remaining sugar, the oatmeal and the hazelnuts. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the plum mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the juices start bubbling and the top turns into a golden crust. Serve with ice cream or natural yoghurt.
Chestnut chocolate cream
Venison steak, spiced red cabbage, chestnut purée