Port Wine Recipe: Penne and Bolognaise StrudelEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Character Superior Medium Dry Ingredients
- 500 g of beef, grounded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 3 dl of milk
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Chopped parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 250 g of penne with ridges
- 8 sheets of filo pastry
- 30 g of butter, melted
- Boil the penne in a large pot of water.
- In a deep saucepan, brown the onion in oil,add meat, stir well and cook 2 mintes. Season with salt and pepper. Add tomato paste and parsley.
- In another pot, melt the butter and stock cube, add flour and milk, tirring constantly until thick to make the bechamel sauce. Mix all three groups of ingredients: noodles, meat and sauce.
- Place the 8 sheets of filo pastry one on top of the other, brushing each with melted butter. Place strudel filling on top of pastry and roll. Brush with butter and bake until pastry is golden.
Chocolate fondue with fresh fruit
Brie and black olives pastry
Gratinéed squash with egg cream filling