Brandy de Jerez Recipe: MeringuesEnjoy with Sandeman Brandy de Jerez Imperial Solera Ingredients
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of fine sugar
- 300 ml of thick cream
- 2 tablespoons of sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of brandy
- White cotton candy for serving
- Silver sweet balls (to taste)
- Pre-heat the oven to 120ºC. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Beat the egg whites until foamy, gradually add sugar and beat constantly until they are stiff and shiny. Drop in large spoonfuls onto the baking tray, leaving some space between each. Use the back of the spoon to shape them as desired. Bake 1 hour, turn off the oven and leave to cool for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Beat the cream until it begins to thicken. Add the powdered sugar and brandy and beat until well mixed. To serve, put some cream in the middle of each meringue and finish with the cotton candy. Garnish with silver sweet balls.
Filet mignon with a coffee and Porto wine sauce
Chestnut chocolate cream
White chocolate and peach pannacota