Sherry Wine Recipe: Grilled Prawns with Chili Butter, Lime and Fresh CorianderEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Don Fino Superior Fino Ingredients
- 20 large tiger prawns, raw
- Juice and grated peel of 1 lime
- 1 fresh red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, keep the leaves but only use the stalks
- 90 g of butter
- Remove the heads from the prawns. Slice each in half lengthwise and remove the black vein. Sprinkle with lime juice. Place the grated peel, chili pepper, ginger and coriander stalks in a blender and chop until well mixed.
- Melt the butter in a small pan on medium heat. Add coriander mixture and stir well. Remove from the heat and brush the prawns with this butter. Grill on a pre-heated plate, shells uppermost, 2-3 minutes. Turn the prawns over and cook another minute until done.