Port Wine Recipe: Gratinéed Squash with Egg Cream FillingEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Fine Tawny Ingredients
- 2 small squashes
- 3 eggs
- 1 pack thick cream
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- Boil the whole squashes for 10 minutes. When done, cut in half and remove seeds.
- Use a spoon to remove a bit of the squash to deepen the center cavity. Reserve the amount you removed.
- In a bowl, mix removed squash, eggs, cream, cheese, bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the squashes with the above mixture and bake in an oven until done.
Brie and black olives pastry
Grilled prawns with chili butter, lime and fresh coriander
Strawberry sundae with meringues
Chocolate cream cups