Port Wine Recipe: Gratinéed Squash with Egg Cream FillingEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Fine Tawny Ingredients
- 2 small squashes
- 3 eggs
- 1 pack thick cream
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- Boil the whole squashes for 10 minutes. When done, cut in half and remove seeds.
- Use a spoon to remove a bit of the squash to deepen the center cavity. Reserve the amount you removed.
- In a bowl, mix removed squash, eggs, cream, cheese, bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the squashes with the above mixture and bake in an oven until done.