Port Wine Recipe: Chocolate Truffles with a Tea InfusionEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Fine Tawny Ingredients
- 760 g of cooking chocolate (preferably Valhrona)
- 60 g of unsalted butter
- Cocoa powder (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh cream
- 2 teaspoons of cherry flavoured tea
- Place the cream and the tea in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Switch off, cover the pan and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. Sieve the mixture and set aside.
- In a medium sized pan place the chocolate, butter and cream. Cook over a medium heat until all is melted. Place the mixture in a 20cm square cake tin lined with greaseproof paper.
- Place in the fridge overnight or until hard. Cut the cake into small squares using a warm knife. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Iced coffee cup
Mango, papaya and coconut carpaccio
Red Thai curry with chicken, bok choi and jasmin rice
Chocolate cream cups