Port Wine Recipe: Chocolate Mousse DivineEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Vintage 2011 Ingredients
- 10 eggs
- 250 g of butter
- 400 g 70% of dark chocolate
- 250 g of sugar
- Butter for greasing molds (to taste)
- Flour for dusting molds (to taste)
- Melt the 400 g of chocolate in the microwave. Beat the egg whites until stiff the add half of the sugar and beat until white.
- Add the softened butter to the melted chocolate, add the egg yolks and, last, the egg whites.
- Divide the mixture into three parts. Grease two cake pans with butter and dust each lightly with flour. Fill each with 1/3 of the above mixture. Bake for about 10 minutes until done.
- Fill each cake with the remaining mixture and cover with chocolate ganache. To make the ganache, bring the cream to a boil, add broken chocolate and stir until melted. Cool a little before using.
Endives stuffed with tuna
Chestnut chocolate cream
Grilled prawns with chili butter, lime and fresh coriander