Port Wine Recipe: Chocolate Fondue with Fresh FruitEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Vintage 2011 Ingredients
- 250 g of cooking chocolate
- 1/2 l of milk
- 1/2 l of cream
- 10 g of maizena flour
- 2 very ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 sweet pineapple, cubed
- 2 sharp and juicy apples, cubed
- 1/2 kg of grapes
- 2 ripe pears, cubed
- Strawberries (according to season)
- Raspberries (according to season)
- Cut the chocolate into pieces with a serrated knife.
- Dilute the maizena flour in a few spoons of cold milk. Put the cream into a pan and heat.
- Before it comes to a boil, add the diluted maizena flour and whisk well. Boil for a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate and beat with a hand mixer or in a blender until it becomes very smooth.
- Pour into a fondue pot and keep warm. Do not forget that you must not let the chocolate boil. Arrange the fruit on a platter and dip it into the chocolate.
Meringues with brandy cream
Strawberry and vanilla risotto
Gratinéed squash with egg cream filling
Custard with chopped walnuts and cinnamon