Port Wine Recipe: Chestnut Chocolate CreamEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Vau Vintage 2011 Ingredients
- 200 g of chestnut purée (canned or homemade)
- 150 g of fine sugar
- 2 greek yoghurts
- Zest of 1 orange
- Vanilla (to taste)
- Shortcake or chocolate biscuits, crumbled (to taste)
- 1 packet of thick cream
- 1 tablet 70 percent of dark chocolate
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- In a bowl, whip the chestnut purée, sugar, yoghurt, orange zest and vanilla. When it has formed a mousse, add crumbled biscuits.
- Bring the cream to a boil and add chocolate. When melted, add condensed milk and mix well. Cool.
- Place alternate layers of mousse and chocolate sauce in a bowl and refrigerate until serving time.
Lobster and mango cocktail
Mozzarella with strawberries and basil-scented oil
Penne and bolognaise strudel