Sherry Wine Recipe: Caramelized Mango PuffsEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Medium Sweet Ingredients
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons of fine sugar
- Milk (to taste)
- 1 mango, cut in small chunks
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/2 package of thick cream
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gradually add sugar, beating well each time. Bring milk to a boil in a pot and drop in large spoonfuls of this mixture to cook. Reserve.
- Boil brown sugar in water until caramelized, add cream and mango chunks and stir well. Pour over the puffs and serve.
Portuguese French toast (rabanadas)
Smoked salmon pie
Filet mignon with a coffee and Porto wine sauce