Sherry Wine Recipe: Caramelized Mango PuffsEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Medium Sweet Ingredients
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons of fine sugar
- Milk (to taste)
- 1 mango, cut in small chunks
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/2 package of thick cream
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gradually add sugar, beating well each time. Bring milk to a boil in a pot and drop in large spoonfuls of this mixture to cook. Reserve.
- Boil brown sugar in water until caramelized, add cream and mango chunks and stir well. Pour over the puffs and serve.
Wild mushroom risotto
Filet mignon with a coffee and Porto wine sauce
Chocolate fondue with fresh fruit