Port Wine Recipe: Brie and Black Olives PastryEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Imperial Reserve Ingredients
- 1 roll of fresh flaky pastry
- 60 g of black olives without pips
- Olive oil
- 150 g of brie cheese
- Beaten egg yolk (to taste)
- Roll out the pastry and cut into shapes with a pastry cutter.
- Brush with beaten egg yolk and a little water and bake for 15 minutes at 200ºC. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop the olives with the oil until you have a paste. Separate each flaky pastry in half and fill with a slice of Brie. Return to the oven to grill. Season with olive paste and serve immediately.
Chocolate truffles with a tea infusion
Mozzarella with strawberries and basil-scented oil
Mango, papaya and coconut carpaccio