Port Wine Recipe: Brie and Black Olives PastryEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Imperial Reserve Ingredients
- 1 roll of fresh flaky pastry
- 60 g of black olives without pips
- Olive oil
- 150 g of brie cheese
- Beaten egg yolk (to taste)
- Roll out the pastry and cut into shapes with a pastry cutter.
- Brush with beaten egg yolk and a little water and bake for 15 minutes at 200ºC. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop the olives with the oil until you have a paste. Separate each flaky pastry in half and fill with a slice of Brie. Return to the oven to grill. Season with olive paste and serve immediately.
Blackberry summer pudding
Penne and bolognaise strudel
Salmon rolls with avocado filling
Quick chocolate squares