Port Wine Recipe: Blackberry Summer PuddingEnjoy with Sandeman Porto Vau Vintage 2011 Ingredients
- 6 slices of white bread
- 1 punnet of fresh blackberries
- 1 package of frozen blackberries
- 250 g of sugar
- 6 mint leaves
- Defrost the blackberries then beat well with the sugar to make a coulis. Strain to remove seeds and reserve.
- Cut the bread slices to fit the bowl you plan to use (a round pyrex is perfect). Dip the bread in the coulis and line the bowl. In the middle, place the fresh blackberries and the mint leaves. Cover with more sliced bread dipped in coulis.
- Refrigerate until serving. Turn upside down to unmold, cover with the remainder of the coulis and the fresh fruit.
Meringues with brandy cream
Penne and bolognaise strudel
Chocolate truffles with a tea infusion