Sherry Wine Recipe: Salmon Rolls with Avocado FillingEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Don Fino Superior Fino Ingredients
- 400 g of smoked salmon
- 1 ripe avocado pear
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200 g of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- Chopped chives (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Soak the gelatine in a little water. Dissolve in lemon juice in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Slice the avocado in half and scoop out. Mash the fruit, add cream cheese and season with salt, pepper and chives. Add the gelatine and mix well.
- Place a sheet of cling film on a baking sheet and arrange the sliced smoked salmon. Spread the avocado and cream cheese filling out evenly over the fish.
- Roll with care and refrigerate for several hours. Cut into slices before serving.
Filet mignon with a coffee and Porto wine sauce
White chocolate and peach pannacota
Chestnut chocolate cream