Sherry Wine Recipe: Salmon Rolls with Avocado FillingEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Don Fino Superior Fino Ingredients
- 400 g of smoked salmon
- 1 ripe avocado pear
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200 g of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- Chopped chives (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Soak the gelatine in a little water. Dissolve in lemon juice in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Slice the avocado in half and scoop out. Mash the fruit, add cream cheese and season with salt, pepper and chives. Add the gelatine and mix well.
- Place a sheet of cling film on a baking sheet and arrange the sliced smoked salmon. Spread the avocado and cream cheese filling out evenly over the fish.
- Roll with care and refrigerate for several hours. Cut into slices before serving.
Meringues with brandy cream
Penne and bolognaise strudel
Endives stuffed with tuna
Venison steak, spiced red cabbage, chestnut purée