Sherry Wine Recipe: Lobster LinguiniEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Don Fino Superior Fino Ingredients
- 1 kg of cooked lobster, cooled
- 1/2 cup of mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of leaf basil
- 1 cup of chopped parsley, plus more for garnishing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons of drained capers
- 4 ripe tomatoes or 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablebspoon of freshly-ground black pepper
- Chili pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Shell the lobsters and removed the meat. Slice the tail and remove the meat from the claws. To make the pesto, in a blender, beat the mint, basil, parsley, garlic, capers and tomatoes with the black pepper and a minch of ground chili pepper. Add olive oil as necessary to make a creamy paste and reserve the pesto.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Just before they are done, add the lobster meat and cook 1 minute. Drain well. Place hot lobster and noodles on a platter, add pesto, mix well and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve hot.
Brie and black olives pastry
Caramelized mango puffs
Chocolate fondue with fresh fruit