Sherry Wine Recipe: Gnocchi with Lobster and Walnut SauceEnjoy with Sandeman Sherry Don Fino Superior Fino Ingredients
- 1 pack of gnocchi
- 100 g of butter
- 150 g of finely-chopped walnuts
- Fresh lemon peel, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Meat of a small lobster, chopped
- Boil the gnocchi in salted water until they float to the top. Drain.
- In a deep saucepan, melt the butter, add walnuts and lemon peel and simmer for a few minutes. Add lobster meat, cooked gnocchi and lemon juice, stir and simmer another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the stove, add Parmesan cheese, stir, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Mozzarella with strawberries and basil-scented oil
Filet mignon with a coffee and Porto wine sauce
Gratinéed squash with egg cream filling